Mandala Theatre Nepal is organizing an experimental workshop to work upon our 'Oral History' through theatrical exercises. The workshop will include 15 high school students ranging their age from 16-20 years old. The 4 week long workshop will start from the last week of October 2018 and invite the participants to a monthly group meeting and virtual exchange session with international students until April 2019.
The 15 selected high school students will be invited to an orientation session on 27th September.
The workshop will provide a space for different young students to discuss and develop possibilities and strategies for preserving cultural heritages through theatrical exercises and knowledge sharing. It is also believed to be helpful in resolving tensions between different generations and different cultural practices.
- Fill out and submit the application form and signed terms of participation via email or directly at Mandala Theatre Office no later than the evening of 25th September 2018 (later applications will not be considered!).
- You can also apply online by finding the link below.
- A Selection Committee will make a selection of candidate students based on their application form. You will receive confirmation of your participation by evening of 26th September, 2018.
- The participation fee for the whole program is NPR. 10,000/- which will be paid by participants in time of admission.
- Since the program will be extended to a level of international exchange, we prefer participants with good English skills.
Participants from undeserved communities (such as with disabilities, ethnic minorities, women and other groups who face marginalization in Nepal's society will be given preference to candidates of privileged communities with the same skills.
You can also apply in the program by submitting the signed and completed hard copy of application to our office in the address below. For hard copy submission, please download the application form by clicking here.
Further Information and Submission of Documents (if submitting hard copy):
Som Nath Khanal, Program Manager
Mandala Theatre Nepal, Anamnagar, Kathmandu
Opposite of Singhadurbar East Gate
Mobile: 9849296461, Office number: 01 5705761