Mandala is a group of young, enthusiastic and dedicated theatre workers. After long training and individual involvement in this field, we thought of forming a group and working together. We want to develop it as a space that can take in all the theatre artists. The various genres of literature are inalienably linked to theatre and Mandala attempts at assimilating all of them in its productions and works.
The advancement of theatrical arts is our commitment; the production of innovative and creative works of art is our goal. We have devoted ourselves in exploring, popularizing and preserving the varieties of traditional and indigenous theatrical forms of our society, and we look ahead to work even more actively in the days ahead.
Our theatre is a strong voice for social justice, political awareness, and human rights. The driving spirit of Mandala is our people's freedom and happiness.
- To decentralize the artistic theatre
- To launch a innovative theatrical work , ghumti theatre ( mobile theatre )
- To strengthen proscenium theatre outside the Kathmandu Valley
- To motivate the local artists preserve their indigenous culture through theatre
- To provide the local people entertainment through the theatre performance
- To archive the indigenous culture, art forms and literature through the research and visual documentation
- National network and synergy among the organizations relevant to theatre, music, dance, painting and literature
- Find a different way of Nepali theatre .
Thursday, 05 July 2018
Wednesday, 04 July 2018
- Monday, 08 January 2018 दोश्रो पूर्वाञ्चल नाट्य यात्रासम्बन्धी प्रेस विज्ञप्ती
- Wednesday, 01 November 2017 THEATRE LAB 6 : Application Open